Playboy strengthens its position in the market and launches new limited-edition of T-shirts, which are created by Mark Jacobs. Wanna buy such Playboy T-Shirt by Marc Jacobs? Well, it costs $35, and these charity T-shirts gonna be sold as the part of program “Designers Against AIDS”.
Advertising will be the following: two real bunnies will represent these T-shirts from the window of Jacobs’ Mark by Marc shop at 403 Bleecker Street. And in Jacobs’ bookstore Bookmarc you can buy the limited-edition Hugh Hefner’s Playboy, 6 Volumes. Well, if you’re in Manhattan, through February 18th, you may see in it your eyes. Here you can see one of T-shirt’s designs. If you like it, you can visit WWD.com and vote for it. For that moment the pharase ‘Rad! I like what he’s done there’ is winning (it is 100%).
The interest to Playboy rises day by day. It might be caused by the upcoming 85th birthday of Hugh Hefner, or the St. Valentines day. Whatever the reason is, we can proudly say – now we can wear one piece of Playboy’s merchandise!
- The long-awaited Hef’s wedding plans.
- Playboy Mansion Is Contaminated!
- Wanna buy such Playboy T-Shirt by Marc Jacobs?
- The first Japanese Playmate of Playboy Hiromi Oshima is back!
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are going to have the second baby.
- The tallest model of ever is awaited by Playboy!
- The most striking event of this week thundered on Friday in Dallas.
- Holly Madison isn’t going to be on Hugh Hefner’s wedding with Crystal Harris, is she?
- Can Playboy catch Miley Cyrus?
- Did Holly Madison really lose her weight?